If you live in a multiple-unit complex, your garbage service may be paid by your landlord or Homeowners Association. Please contact them to learn more about your service.

In your rental complex, the service level provided in your complex is determined by your landlord. If your complex utilizes individual carts, Oakley Disposal will provide you with three wheeled carts for your garbage, recycling, and yard waste needs.

For additional information on these services please contact your landlord.

If you are a landlord or Homeowners Association, please click here